Examinations are held on both a scheduled and as needed basis.
Expired General, Advanced or Extra Licensee’s can get their privileges’ back by passing the Tech exam. See the Element Credit link below.
Study help – # of questions from each sub-element Exam_Categories
Important – new requirement for an Amateur Radio License (click on green link)
Next Testing Session December 11th, 2018
Registration at 9:45 AM testing to start at 10:00 AM
ACC BTC room 123
You must let me know by 12/10/18 if you want to take an exam
Call 358-6621 (leave a message with contact info), see or email W1UP if you want to take a licensing exam.
You will need to bring:
- Proof of expired license (see Element Credit link above)
- two forms of identification
- FRN number if you have one or Social Security number,
- See https://apps.fcc.gov/coresWeb/publicHome.do to sign up for an FRN number
- copy or original of existing Amateur Radio License,
- pencils and a calculator (you cannot use the calculator on a cell phone, tablet, or any similar device)