Examinations are held on both a scheduled and as needed basis.
Expired General, Advanced or Extra Licensee’s can get their privileges’ back by passing the Tech exam. See the Element Credit link below.
Next Testing Session August 24th, 2017
Registration at 9:45 AM testing to start at 10:00 AM
ACC Center Building room 114
Call 358-6621 (leave a message with contact info), see or email W1UP if you want to take a licensing exam at this time.
You will need to bring:
- Proof of expired license (see Element Credit link above)
- two forms of identification
- FRN number if you have one or Social Security number,
- See https://apps.fcc.gov/coresWeb/publicHome.do to sign up for an FRN number
- copy or original of existing Amateur Radio License,
- pencils and a calculator (you cannot use the calculator on a cell phone, tablet, or any similar device)